Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas Update

As per usual I have fallen behind with posts and I wanted to bring you up to date with some of my recent painting projects. I feel I am getting better (especially if I look at the models I painted at the end of 2011 which I am NOT going to post) and am enjoying painting the circle bits and pieces. I am beginning to develop a phobia of painting full units but am throwing myself into painting single miniatures in the snatches of time I get to paint.

Kaya the Wildborn (painted late December)




Lord of the Feast (Painted (very quickly) in December)


eKrueger - looks a bit better in the flesh - I struggle to photograph my greens




Pureblood Warpwolf





5 comments:

  1. Looking very nice indeed m8,
    you always manage to make the bases look so damn real, makes me green with envy
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are coming on nicely mate! good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments guys

    especially re: the basing - Props to Shane and Mart who pointed me in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me sick! you churn out such awesome paint jobs in such a short time! and your bases are beautiful... remind me next time we're at the club to apply the thumb screws!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just spotted your update, they look superb bud; keep up the good work!

      Delete