Wednesday 1 January 2014

Converted Wold Wrath

I picked up an airbrush as a treat for myself this Christmas and wanted to test it out.

What better model to test it out on than the Woldwrath I converted in December.

The conversion was a simple head swap a repose of the arms to bring back the gorilla look and a cupped hand which would allow me to try out some source lighting. The idea with this is the Woldwrath is using his animus 'Druids Wrath'. Which is a magic effect that gives boosted magic attack rolls to my army of druids.

The result is below - I am pretty pleased with the model as it looks unique - although Im not sure it will be to everyones taste!


2 comments:

  1. Great job bud! Each time you post pics, you are getting better and better.

    I shall try and sort a game out soon if you fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love a game - let me know when you are free.

    Thanks for the comments, I have some more circle models to show when I get round to taking photos...

    ReplyDelete