Sunday 19 February 2012

Stonekeeper UA and Shifting Stones

I am pleased to be able to bring you some pictures of my unit of shifting stones which I completed last week. I have been using the stones for a couple of months but have finally added the Stone Keeper UA to the unit. My common/garden shifting stones are notorious at the club for being an example of my tightfistedness not to buys some model stones and have confused my none gamer friends - "Why would you paint stones to look more like stones when they are already stones?".

Hopefully the UA along with his own garden stone are enough to persuade doubters that I will splash out occasionally!

1 comment:

  1. Luke,

    You need to start looking at doing a tutorial on how you base your models. The attention to detail is amazing and for me is just one of the things that makes your models truely stand out. Cracking models as always m8

    ReplyDelete