Friday 6 April 2012

Some more painting - Plastic Feral Warpwolf

I know I promised some more battle reports in my next blog but putting up pictures is a much easier way to fill a page.

I have done quite a bit of painting recently and have a lot of models half finished. I am hoping to use the Easter bank holiday weekend to get most of these finished off and posted here so expect a few posts.

First off I wanted to post images of the new Feral Warpwolf that I painted fairly quickly this week. It was a great model to paint as the skin gives you some lovely space to work with.

You may also notice that I have tried something new with the base (using insta-mold to create some interesting carved rocks).


1 comment:

  1. Looks great mate, looking forward to seeing him tear up some of my heavies on the battlefield!

    ReplyDelete