Saturday, 27 August 2011

Big Angry Goat Man! (Gnarlhorn Satyr)

I have finished painting my Gnarlhorn Satyr (or big angry goat man as I like to think of him).

I wanted to give him a nice glossy brown coat with hints of reds so he would fit in with the colours I used on Kromac. I experimented with basing using water effects for the first time in an effort to make a river for my very own 'Billy Goat Gruff'.

I am pleased with the way he came out and I am now cracking on with a host of other models in an attempt to have a fair bit painted for the big 'Hull VS York Team Challenge' a week today.

Please excuse the large number of photos, uploading them is easier than sorting through them all!

1 comment: